9.05.2006

New Dew

Well, I do believe this shall become a serious blog. Whenever inspiration strikes. Or passion. Either way. I want this to become a bit of serious thought and serious writing. My slice of an imaginary office cubicle, I suppose one could call it. My slice of heaven. My private metaphorical edifice where I can escape from all the judgements that comes with the grandeur of companionship.

This has already become an honest place. A wonderous sky unbound by limits. Unsevered by all opinion but my own. I believe I have become quite attached to it, as if it is a new pup or kitten that I have cuddled with and cannot possess myself to let go of. I can, at last, post quotes, obsessions, thoughts, rants, and rambles without friends believing I have become a fickle person. People are fickle. We cannot always be inspirational people. That idea is merely a slither of a dream. Intangible. And humans should not try to reach it.

No comments: